Grain Elevator Operations Level 1
Reports to:Location Leader
Required Education and Experience:High School diploma or GED or one to three months experience
Job Requirements:Must have a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving record
- Greets customers in positive and courteous manner, unloads and loads trucks, inspects grain.
- Maintains facility cleanliness to ensure safety and required standards are met.
- Ability to work a variable schedule during busy times.
- Present a clean and professional appearance, prompt and regular attendance.
- Required to perform all other duties as assigned.