Your experienced, local energy source
For farm, fleet, home, and business
Southeast Farmers Cooperative is the supplier to count on for quality energy products and services.
Cenex fuels and lubricants are proven to perform in the field and on the road in the demanding conditions of rural America. And our propane fuels residences, farms and businesses across southeast South Dakota.
Every product we sell is backed by reliable, responsive service. Contact our energy team for more information on how we can serve you.
Bulk Fuels, Lubes, Fluids and DEF
We offer a full line of superior quality Cenex products, and we provide bulk delivery throughout our territory. You have several delivery options to keep your tanks full:
- Contact us as needed for bulk deliveries.
- Allow us to fill your tanks according to predetermined specifications. Our drivers get to know your usage needs and tank locations.
- Utilize a tank monitor to remotely review fuel levels.
We also operate three Cardtrol pumps where you can access fuel 24/7 in Elk Point, Spink and Beresford, SD. When it comes time for payment, you can pay the spot price, prepay in advance for needs, or contract ahead. We’ll work with you to review yearly balances and help with contracting decisions.
Premium Diesel Fuel
Protect your equipment investments and reduce downtime and operating costs with Cenex premium diesel.
Ruby Fieldmaster® is dyed for off-road use, while Roadmaster XL® is the choice for highway use.
- 4.5% more power
- 5% better fuel economy
- 2.5 times more injector cleaning power
- 40% increased effectiveness in breaking down harmful engine deposits.
We’re proud to offer Cenex TOP TIER™ gasoline. With 2.5 times more detergent than regular fuel, TOP TIER maximizes performance and efficiency for a cleaner engine and fewer trips to the mechanic, all from simply fueling up your tank.
For more than 80 years, Cenex has developed premium quality lubricants for dirty, dusty and challenging environments. For less downtime and longer drain intervals, get the brand that stands for engine protection and fuel efficiency to give you peace of mind for the long haul.
You can also choose from the full line of Cenex lubricants and fluids in packaged sizes.
DEFDEF breaks down harmful emissions into non-hazardous nitrogen and water, reducing emissions by up to 90%. We deliver DEF and sell DEF storage tanks in 50- and 150-gallon options.
TanksIn addition to tanks for DEF, we have storage options available for lubricants and fuels. Contact us for more information.
Total Protection Plan Warranty
Warranty your new or used equipment for up to 10 years or 10,000 hours when you exclusively use Ruby Fieldmaster diesel and Cenex lubricants. You get unsurpassed coverage, while helping to ensure that only high-quality energy products go into your equipment.
Your safe, warm and local propane source.
Southeast Farmers serves commercial, residential and agricultural needs for propane with a focus on customer service and safety.
We are a locally owned, customer-focused, full-service and reasonably priced propane business. When you choose to use us as your propane supplier, we complete a free inspection to ensure the safety of your home or business.
If you would like to receive your propane from a company focused on providing excellent customer service and strengthening our local communities, Southeast Farmers would love to be your supplier. You do not have to be a member of the cooperative to be a propane customer.
- We have keep-full programs, so you don’t have to worry about running out of propane.
- Budget pay is offered, which evens out your bills over a longer period.
- We lease tanks or you can use your own after inspection.
- If you have existing tanks, a safety check must be completed before we begin service. We will assess existing tanks from the house regulator to the tank.
Use this form to initiate a propane delivery.
Propane is a safe, economical, clean-burning and versatile fuel when properly used. As a supplier of propane and other energy products, your safety is extremely important to us. That’s why we provide our delivery personnel with extensive safety training.
If you smell gas in your home, follow these steps:
- NO FLAMES OR SPARKS. Immediately put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones or cell phones. Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion or a fire.
- LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY. Get everyone out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
- SHUT OFF THE GAS. Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank if it is safe to do so. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise).
- REPORT THE LEAK. From a neighbor’s home or other nearby building away from the gas leak, call your propane retailer right away. If you can’t reach your propane retailer, call 911 or your local fire department.
- DO NOT RETURN TO THE BUILDING OR AREA until your propane retailer, emergency responder or qualified service technician determines that it is safe to do so.
- GET YOUR SYSTEM CHECKED. Before you attempt to use any of your propane appliances, your propane retailer or a qualified service technician must check your entire system to ensure that it is leak-free.
Propane Safety Brochure
This brochure provides excellent information about propane, its safe use and how to respond if you suspect a leak or problem with your propane system. Click image to view: